Stock Market Gains Get Earnings Fuel; Next Up: Chipotle, Discover, Snap Results
The stock market continued its bull charge late in the session, awaiting after-hours earnings reports. Watch for these quarterly results.
Jul 23, 2019 18:00 UTC Markets Read More
Stock Market Struggles But Coca-Cola Pops
Stock market indexes battled to hold their gains Tuesday morning, as a budget deal between President Trump and Congress doused any potential debt-ceiling…
Jul 23, 2019 14:29 UTC Markets Read More
UPS Reports Earnings Consolidating Bear Market Decline
United Parcel *Service*, Inc. (UPS) is a global package delivery company preparing to report earnings before the open on Wednesday, July 24, with the stock…
Jul 23, 2019 14:11 UTC Markets Read More
Stock Futures Get A Budget Boost, Dow Jones Stocks United Technologies, Coca Cola Rally On Earnings
Quest Diagnistics joined Dow Jones stocks United Technologies and Intel in rumbling higher Tuesday, as events in Washington D.C. helped lift early trade.
Jul 23, 2019 13:30 UTC Markets Read More
Stock Market Peaking? Price Resistance and Dumb Money Warning
The stock market often tops when non-investment professionals begin to buy stocks from the professionals at the same time that technical indicators flash…
Jul 23, 2019 09:42 UTC Markets Read More
Has the Market Put Too Much Faith in a Fed Rate Cut?
Investors have been holding their breath for a Fed rate cut for a while now. But are they prepared in the event that that doesn't happen?
Jul 22, 2019 21:20 UTC Markets Read More
What Happened in the Stock Market Today
After waffling between positive and negative territory throughout the session, major market benchmarks ended higher on Monday as investors geared up for the…
Jul 22, 2019 21:04 UTC Markets Read More
Future markets indicate a 0.25% cut at July Fed meeting
Traders in futures markets have signaled a 77.5% probability of a quarter percentage point cut at next week's Federal Reserve meeting and a 22.5% chance of a…
Jul 22, 2019 20:47 UTC Markets Read More
Which Gold Stocks Do Analysts Love and Hate?
Gold price's reversal this year has created opportunities in gold stocks. The SPDR Gold Shares ETF (GLD) had gained 11% year-to-date as of Friday.
Jul 22, 2019 20:14 UTC Markets Read More
These Utilities Have Increased Dividends for 45+ Years
Investors take shelter under relatively safe utility stocks amid market turmoil due to their stable dividend payment abilities. Some names among these defensives…
Jul 22, 2019 18:50 UTC Markets Read More
Goldman Sachs Turns Bullish on Semiconductor Stocks
The US markets are up today as Wall Street braces for a busy earnings week. The S&P 500 ETF is up 0.3%, and semiconductor stocks lead the market's gains.
Jul 22, 2019 18:12 UTC Markets Read More
Oil Market Prepares For Super Secret Mexico Hedge
Wall Street banks have started preparing their positions on oil ahead of the annual Mexico oil hedge, in which Mexico places bets of as much as US$1 billion to…
Jul 22, 2019 14:29 UTC Markets Read More
Why UPS's Q2 Earnings Could Fall Year-over-Year
United Parcel *Service* (UPS) is scheduled to report its second-quarter earnings results on July 24. Analysts' revenue and earnings estimates suggest that things…
Jul 22, 2019 13:30 UTC Markets Read More
Will AT&T Stock Continue to Rise?
As of July 18, AT&T (T) has risen 15.9% in 2019. The stock has risen 4.4% in the last 12 months. AT&T stock is trading 23.5% above its 52-week low of $26.80.
Jul 22, 2019 12:26 UTC Markets Read More
Align Technology: What to Expect in Q2
Align Technology (ALGN) plans to release its second-quarter earnings on July 24 after the market closes. Analysts expect the company's revenues to be up…
Jul 22, 2019 12:03 UTC Markets Read More
How The 'Gamma Effect' Is Distorting The Stock Market
A powerful force called the gamma effect or gamma trap is creating periods of stock market calm followed by surges in volatility.
Jul 19, 2019 21:53 UTC Markets Read More
Stock Market Pulls Back As Netflix Chilled, Microsoft Beats, Facebook Libra Attacked, Chips Hot
The stock market hit *fresh* record highs, pulled back amid China trade concerns and weak earnings from Netflix (NFLX) and CSX (CSX). JPMorgan Chase (JPM)…
Jul 19, 2019 20:20 UTC Markets Read More
Cleveland-Cliffs Rises on Better-than-Expected Q2 Results
Cleveland-Cliffs (CLF) released its second-quarter results today before the markets opened. Its revenues came in at $743 million, which beat the consensus…
Jul 19, 2019 16:51 UTC Markets Read More
How to go to market in middle America
There comes a time for many startup companies where they either realize they need to do a nationwide roll-out, or they need to actively target buyers in the…
Jul 19, 2019 16:38 UTC Markets Read More
US Stock Markets Are Strong, Larry Fink Is Optimistic
US stock markets made an all-time high earlier this week. BlackRock CEO Larry Fink expects the markets to move even higher.
Jul 19, 2019 16:36 UTC Markets Read More
Baidu Stock Needs Strong Q2 Earnings
Baidu (BIDU) stock has fallen significantly in the last 12 months. Currently, the stock is trading at $111.79, which is 58.0% below its 52-week high of $265.73.
Jul 19, 2019 14:48 UTC Markets Read More
Oil Impacts Energy ETFs and the Equity Market
On July 11–18, major energy ETFs had the following correlations with US crude oil active futures: the Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLE): 42% the SPDR.
Jul 19, 2019 11:46 UTC Markets Read More
Is the Expectation of a Special Dividend Driving Costco Stock?
Costco (COST) stock has generated stellar returns so far this year and is up 38.2% on a YTD basis. Meanwhile, its stock has increased by 84% in the past…
Jul 18, 2019 19:21 UTC Markets Read More
Emerging Markets: One Of The Best Bank Stocks Finds Support
HDFC, one of the best bank stocks among emerging markets, has kept pace with U.S. markets this year, and could be at an inflection point.
Jul 18, 2019 19:11 UTC Markets Read More
Dow Jones Futures Pressure Stock Market Rally: Netflix Stock Dives; IBM Stock, eBay Stock Eye Buy Zones
Dow Jones futures fell late Wednesday, along with S&P 500 futures and Nasdaq futures, signaling more pressure for the stock market rally after Wednesday's…
Jul 17, 2019 21:40 UTC Markets Read More
Stock market today: Latest news
Stocks finished the day lower. Bill Gates has been knocked out of his spot as the world's second-richest man. That title now belongs to French billionaire Bernard…
Jul 17, 2019 20:52 UTC Markets Read More
eating bacteria weight loss 50th anniversary artificial intelligence health care elon musk study finds lose weight apollo 11 moon landing west nile virus iron man vr marvel ultimate alliance 3 national ice cream day left legally blind boston logan international airport cut interest rates final fantasy 7 remake stock market today amazon prime day 2019 federal reserve plans fifty years ago shots health news stock market news big save sale broken heart syndrome class action lawsuit detroit health department dow jones futures drug overdose deaths excessive heat warning grand theft auto hamper plant growth high blood pressure inflatable space habitat international space station mental health awareness mental health unit michigan health officials middle age tied point rate cut small satellite launch snack food encourages stock market rally super mario maker trick cylances ai virtual reality app 000 seek wyoming employment apparent prime day pricing error childrens hospital los angeles coal company declared bankruptcy delta air lines planes clip wings delta air lines planes touched wings discount chains stifle local dow jones industrial average farm payroll employment rose financially secure americans earn global cloud computing market gta 5 online casino update health officials confirm measles case wall streets main indexes edged lower wyoming workforce services office york fed president john williams talked
The information forward from this site may be provided by third parties. We will not be responsible with outside links, contents from source of information, methods of using, using or consequence of contents with users. All direct or indirect risk related to use of this site is borne entirely by you, the user.
We use advertising companies as Google AdSense, to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, see https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads.